Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm throwing a Discovery Toys party this Saturday, April 11 at 10 a.m. in the Creekside Community Center.

Please bring your kids, they can play with the toys or leave them home and you can play with the toys.
These toys are awesome. They are a ton of fun and they teach something too.
There are a few toys that I want just for myself and some Jay has said he wants for himself.

Even if you don't want any toys, come anyhow, we'll have the chocolate fountain going and we can indulge in chocolate and social

If you want to see what toys Discovery Toys carries you can check them out at this link:
http://media.discoverytoys.com/SpringUSFULL.pdf

7 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Toys AND a chocolate fountain?!?! I so wish it wasn't far away.

rexburgskinners said...

wish I could come too. Those toys are great! Our favorite is the boat with the balls and hammer! So fun!

Justin and Barbara said...

Carter LOVES the stacking cups from Discovery toys, he tries to steal them from his friends! Thanks again for leaving us a message. It really helps knowing others have been through all of this before and they can come out okay on the other end. Thanks again. :)

Matt and Sara said...

Sounds like fun!!! The toys look like a blast! We'll definitly have to check that one out!

Brittanie said...

Your comment brought a tear to my eye! Nursery just in not the same without you! We certainly miss you and our fun Moscow days. I guess I just think you are moving here when Jay graduates, right? Everyone else has moved here or is going to move here.

Sounds like a great party, wish we could come. Eats lots of chocolate for me! Love ya!

tonksfam said...

These look awesome! I would totally come if it wasn't six hours away.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I am excited about this. Do you sell the toys yourself or who is it that you are throwing the party for? Also, I really want to add that "I Believe" icon to my blog. How do I do that?