Jay graduates in May (excuse me while I throw a party) but that means we get to enter the "real world" in this great economy. I know it's all about who you know, so I'm hoping someone out there will know of a great job for Jay. His degree will be in human resources but he should be able to do some business management as well. So, if you know of ANYTHING, please let us know!
Just a little plug in from Jay. I don't normally take any part in the creating of blogs but I just learned the real value of social networking. So here goes. . . Thank you to the people who have already posted a comment to this post! In response to Sarah's comment: this is y'all's chance to compete for Camille's proximity (continued or renewed). So for all you Moscow folks you have the bigger challenge of not only finding a job in the area but of convincing Camille that it's worth sticking around. Idaho Falls folks probably have an easier task because she's predisposed to migrate south. Thanks again for your help!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I wish I knew of a job opening for Jay to look into! I will keep my ears open though. Do you guys want to stay around here? I can't remember... We are going to be sad if you leave us you know!!!
I wish I could help, i am in the process of finding a job myself. But I will say that I have had 7 interviews so far and 2 more scheduled. There are plenty of jobs to be had despite what the media says, its just finding the right job for you guys. Things will work out, at least that is what I have to keep telling myself. Haha, good luck! Miss you :)
All I can say is...I will be looking for jobs for you guys in IF!
If I hear of anything I'll be sure to let you know! :)
So one of the companies out here in the "Hanford Site Area" is getting a 5 billion dollar stimulis from the government opening up about 5,000 new jobs coming soon. My dad is pretty high up in a neighbor company and could pass around Jay's resume if you would like. The company is here in Richland WA. You can send me his resume and I'll pass it onto my dad if you want :) roovball@hotmail.com
~Good luck!!!!!!
I'll hire Jay to clean my apartment. I don't feel like doing it. It pays $5 a week and there's no health or dental. But it would include three loaves of bread a week ...
I could check for you guys here in Phoenix if you want. Could you be more specific in what type of Job Jay wants to be doing?
Love Us
Post a Comment