So many of you are wondering if I have turned this blog into a food blog or if I am just constantly eating. In all actuality I am just bugging my sister. You see, she has my blog set as her home page (all of you should follow suit). A few days back she complained that every time she got on the Internet she got hungry because she saw a PB&J sandwich. She begged me to change my blog. So I did. To something that still made her hungry. I don't get to bother my sister often enough because we are 8 long hours apart. So I normally only get to bug her every few months when I go home. But I found a new way! All I have to do is keep posting yummy looking food.
I love you McKayla!


6 comments:
Oh thanks Cam I love u too. I think I might change my home page to be Greg and Brits blog.
You are funny. I do get hungry when I read your blog. You are not helping me with my diet. I might have to stay away from your blog until I have lost all the weight!!
Dude - I am totally going to make myself a fudge sundae! You rock!
haha! I love seeing all the treats you love, I Love food too! aint no shame in it :)
Haha! This is awesome! I love it! I think you should post something chocolately next.
yummmmm... I think I'll go eat some ice cream now. Next time will you please post some steak. Thanks.
Post a Comment