Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm lovin' it!

Just look at that picture! I don't care what people say about McDonald's. I personally love it. Jay hates McDonalds. He won't go there. I on the other hand like them. This week I discovered I really like them. I was starving last night on my way home from work. Knowing that if I went straight home it would still be at least 10 minutes before I got to eat something I was pulled to the golden arches. I ordered 2 cheeseburgers with no mustard. Then I saw the McChicken. I wanted to change my order but thought better of it. Then I looked at the screen and it only read 1 cheeseburger. I could get the McChicken too! Before I was even out of the parking lot I was tearing the paper away from my delicious chicken sandwich. Just looking at the picture is making me hungry. So, I don't care what you all say or think of McDonald's. I think their McChicken is wonderful.

10 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

I have to agree with you. And my girls would just cry if we didn't have a "cheeseburger store"! :)

Child of God said...

Yuck! Except their fries, oh and their chocolate milkshakes, and hot chocolates. If you asked me I would say "Gross I haven't eaten their for... I can't remember when", but then secretly I go there once and a while to get a delicious chocolate shake and fries.

Melissa said...

I'm on and off.
Sometimes I 'da da da da daaaaaaaaa, I'm lovn it'
Then other times I smell it and wanna throw up.
So I guess I could say, depending on the day, I agree with you.

Michelle said...

I am with you on this one Camille-- I like McD's!

Matt and Sara said...

I'm definitly going to have to agree with you on that one - and I'm definitly getting Matt to take me and get a Chicken sandwich tonight because of your picture - yeah thanks!

Aves said...

haha! And that is why I love you! We could always be fat kids together :) I too enjoy some good choices at McDonalds... they were a long time client of mine at the last radio group I worked for, and they were good to me. So all in all. I LOVE McDonalds too :) MiSS YOU!

tonksfam said...

I'm with Jay. Sorry!

But maybe it has something to do with my total avoidance of everything chicken with this last pregnancy. It was the only thing she wouldn't let me eat.

Lacey said...

I have to say...I love McDonald's cheeseburgers.

Weber Family said...

I LOVE MCD"S!! The only thing I craved when I was pregnant with Ry was McD's chicken sandwiches... Seriously SO YUMMY. Is there are reason for your cravings ?? :) jk

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

You are so funny Camille! I can't take hardly any kind of fast food... my stomach is a sissy I think... haha! I am only jealous that you can still stay super skinny eating them!!!