Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peanut, Peanut Butter and Jelly!


I recently discovered peanut butter and jelly sandwiches aren't that bad. They are actually kind of good. My brother Greg knew this years before I did. I should have listened to him.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, that looks so good man.

Aves said...

HAHA! You are so funny! The only girl I know that would just try this now :) How are you?? I want details! Luv ya!

Michelle said...

yum! That Greg is a smart one!!!

Jackie said...

130 and Judkins.... he's incredible:)

Brittanie said...

A college staple! Goes great with milk.

I might take you up on your offer! Do you know where you are moving yet? Sorry I missed your candle party I really wanted to come. I hope everything is going well for you. We miss you!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I love PB&J! I usually eat one of those sandwiches every day and I am still not sick of it. Love it!

Andy and Lynne said...

I still eat one almost every day for lunch. Maybe it is because I hate to cook.