Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scentsy Party

I am hosting a Scentsy party Saturday at 10:30 a.m., at my place. Chantal Dougal is selling this wonderful scented stuff. So come by, take a whiff and hang out.

If you don't want to buy anything come anyhow, I'll have the chocolate fountain set up and we can indulge in chocolate.

If you can't come but want to check out the stuff visit Chantal's website at www.scentsy.com/12369.

5 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Fun! I am not sure if I will make it because I actually have to work but I will keep it in mind for sure!!!

tonksfam said...

I've been wondering about this stuff. Do they have a good lavender scent?

Melissa said...

Mmm I love this stuff.
What time is it?

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

The answer to Debi's question: yes. Along with about 5000 other fragrances. Sheer deliciousness plugged into your wall...

Michelle said...

LOVE this stuff! Have a great party :)