Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feed my Addiction

Some people are addicted to chocolate. Some are addicted to drugs. I am addicted to House. It's my mothers fault. Really it is. She bought it, told me to watch an episode and I was hooked. That is all it took. I have finished Season 1 and just finished Season 2. Does anyone out there in blogging world (well, near Moscow) have Season 3 I could borrow for say a week, maybe two? I'll make you cookies. Or I could get my good friend Jade to make you an incredible loaf of bread. Please, feed my addiction.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry man.
You don't happen to have the book Eat, Pray, Love do you?
I wanna read it.

Aves said...

haha, oh I wish I could help! I understand your addiction, only its in the form of Grey's anatomy and biggest loser and american idol, and my list could GO ON! So I miss you. And kind of can't believe I will be moving in a week and a half... what does my life mean??? Anyway, shoot me an email or call! I miss you!

The Cornett Family said...

I can't help you here, but I thought I'd let you know, we are moving into your ward this month - and your complex!

Brittanie said...

Camille,
We have the same addiction! Go to surfthechannel.com and type in House, they have all the seasons online! Even season 4 and 5. The end of season 4 is intense!

The Cornett Family said...

I'm not sure the number we will be in, but it's the one that the old manager used to be in. It's the one on the bottom, right across from the office. We're pretty excited about it, though sad to leave our ward!

Marci said...

I WILL NOT ENABLE YOU!!!!

The Cornett Family said...

Fun!!! Josten will be doing part time maintainance work, so tuesdays thursdays, and saturdays. They're pretty willing to work around his schedule, so that's cool.

KT said...

Mmmm, House. I heart that show.

Missy! said...

I KNOW WHERE TO GET IT!!! the Library has 3 & 4!!! Just log on to their website and you can request them. All four seasons are in pretty high demand, so it's tough to get them just by going. But requesting is easy, all you need to do is log in with your library card number and last name and then request it. PS - they are GREAT. We finished season 4 over Christmas

Anonymous said...

Sign up for a free trial of netflix and you can get up to 4 DVD's at a time...You might be able to get them all during your free trial!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Haha! That was cute... volunteering Jade's services! I love it! By the way.. I love your Valentine's background. I want to steal it. I have never seen House and it is probably a good thing that I haven't. Sorry girl.

The Lilya's: Nathan, Emily, Brennen. and Audrey said...

Hey pal, sorry we live so far away or you could totally take all the season you want. Graboid is also a good site to watch episodes you havent seen.

Camile said...

Sorry, I don't watch much TV, plus we live in Utah now.

Thanks for leaving the comment on our blog (blog stalker) ha ha! We still haven't gone private, but when we do, you'll get an invite :)

p.s. I loved the post "Where's Waldo" - I'm totally the same way!