Congratulations! Now you will have a friend to share your discovery toys with! I hope everything is going well for you guys! If you're ever wanting to visit Seattle or a nearby area, let us know. I haven't met Jay yet, but I'd love to!
We are so happy for you and Jay. You will be a wonderful mother ... you already have been(to all the neighbor kids)! I hope you are feeling well and taking good care of yourself. What a sweet picture!
I am so so so happy for you Camille. My mom found out you were expecting a couple of weeks ago and so I have known too. I kept checking your blog to see when you would announce but I didnt want to say anything yet. You are going to be a wonderful mommy. Hooray!!!!
Ironically, I was telling Rob about your little "McChicken Sandwich" post yesterday. We hate fast food, and anything McDonald's related, so he jokingly said, "Is she pregnant?!" Now I can say, "Why, yes. Yes, she is."
!!!!!Awesome Camille!!!!! This is such great news. Please keep me updated although we won't be around much longer I would like to know how things go and what you are having and all that fun stuff. Congrats again to you both.
36 comments:
Awwwwwww Camille that's beautiful.
Congratulations! How exciting :) What a cute ultrasound pic!
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!
How exciting! Wishing you the best from here in The Burg!
Congratulations! Now you will have a friend to share your discovery toys with! I hope everything is going well for you guys! If you're ever wanting to visit Seattle or a nearby area, let us know. I haven't met Jay yet, but I'd love to!
Congratulations! That's wonderful!!
Congratulations!!! Isn't Lyndee due in September as well?! YAY! I'm so excited for you! Let's party for baby!
soooo excited for you! You will be awesome parents!! How are you feeling?
We are so happy for you and Jay. You will be a wonderful mother ... you already have been(to all the neighbor kids)! I hope you are feeling well and taking good care of yourself. What a sweet picture!
O my gosh I am so excited for you, you will make such a fun Mommy :) :) When is the due date?
I can't believe it! What a cute picture of the baby's hands! We are so happy for you and jay! we can't wait to meet your baby in september!
I am so so so happy for you Camille. My mom found out you were expecting a couple of weeks ago and so I have known too. I kept checking your blog to see when you would announce but I didnt want to say anything yet. You are going to be a wonderful mommy. Hooray!!!!
Welcome to (impending) mommyhood! I am so excited for you (and of course for Jay)!
Take care of yourself!
Congrats!! I bet you guys are really excited. I love the pic!
CONGRATS!! How exciting. You will be THE BEST MOM!! All the kids LOVE you!
Your kid is raising the roof a little there. Love it!
YAY!
Ironically, I was telling Rob about your little "McChicken Sandwich" post yesterday. We hate fast food, and anything McDonald's related, so he jokingly said, "Is she pregnant?!" Now I can say, "Why, yes. Yes, she is."
EEEEK!!! Such exciting news! COngrats!!! :)
YEAH! Congrats to you both, what a happy time.
Congratulations!!!! We are sooooo happy for you!!! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well!
How did I NOT know about this??? Oh my goodness, CONGRATS.. I want to talk to you!!
Holy crap, I almost started crying! I love you girl and are so happy for both of you. Hope you are feeling well!!!
We are both really excied for you two! Good luck with the job hunt!
Holy Crap! I cant believe how wonderful this news is. Congratulations! I know you're gonna be the best mom. Wishing you an easy pregnancy.
!!!!!Awesome Camille!!!!!
This is such great news. Please keep me updated although we won't be around much longer I would like to know how things go and what you are having and all that fun stuff. Congrats again to you both.
YEAH!!!!
Yay... very exciting! Congrats a million times 10!!!!!!
woohoo!! congratulations!
Congratulations! You will be such a good little mommy!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you! I was wondering when you were finally going to tell everyone!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you.
So glad you found me. How'd you come across my blog. I tried to find you before, but no such luck.
Email me so we can chat!
schoenhardt11@hotmail.com
xo-
Meliss
Awesome!!!! Congratulations Camille!!!!! That explains all the food pictures :)
Oh wow! Congratulations Camille! SO excited for you guys!
Congratulations Camille, you will be such a wonderful mom, you were so great with the kids when we were in nursery together! (This is Melissa Walker)
Post a Comment