http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
If you haven't watched this video, stop what you are doing and click on the link. Seriously, I was in tears. They were happy tears though, so watch it!
This lady is 47, never been kissed, went to acting school 20 years ago and then left to take care of her mom. Her mom died 2 years ago and she is now trying out for Britains Got Talent. Simon Cowell is negotiating a contract with her.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Are you sure that is real? If it is, that is pretty crazy.
See, I have been so bugged that this is getting so much press ... it was on NPR, for crying out loud. Why on earth are we all so surprised that this woman is talented? Man, we're a shallow world. I'm happy for her and glad she got her shot, but if I were her and those judges were telling me how shocked they were that I could sing a note ... I'd rip right into them.
But that's just bitter, jaded me ...
I saw this the other day! how fabulous is she? Good for her!! PS you need to EMAIL ME NOW, and fill me in on your life. I miss you. xoxoxo
Stunning!
She is so talented. Too bad no one ever cared to listen before. Good for her!
This lady is incredible! Also, just wanted to tell ya how excited I am that you are having a baby. I know I told you once, but just wanted to remind you. Now, you just need to move back!!
I've seen this - it's great. By the way - congrats on being pregnant!!! and HEY!! :) I love when I find you guys on others' blogs. :) I loved your comment on Misty's post - I show WAY early too. I would love to invite you to my blog - if you want... my email is nickjenz@msn.com :) you look great!!
Post a Comment