Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Nobody ever told me how great Mother's Day would be. I slept in a little (how much can you really sleep in when you have to be at church at 8:30?) and Jay made me breakfast in bed. I love eggs benedict! During Relief Society we skipped the lesson and had a delicious lunch and talked with all the sisters. It was awesome!
We went to my in-laws for dinner and the boys made us a great steak dinner and did all the dishes. Then I took a great nap in the basement. It was perfect. The weather was great so we all played a little croquet.
When we got home Jay surprised me with another Mother's Day gift. A gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure!
Thanks honey!

6 comments:

Dru said...

I'm glad you had such a great day.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awwww... sounds like such a fun day! And I am very jealous of the pedicure and the manicure ... and the breakfast in bed. I spent this mother's day doing things for my mother which was very fun but I will admit that I am very anxious to be a mother so that this day becomes more special to me. Glad you had an enjoyable day!!

Fab Five said...

Wasn't that the best?... lunch instead of a lesson?!! I think we should have that at least once a month!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great day! Happy Mother's day cami!! we love you!

Jenna said...

That sounds like a nice day. Congrats on expecting - it would seem there is a baby boom going on. :) Wait until your kids make you cards and pictures - seriously, I never thought a hand-drawn card would make me cry! :)

Mandi said...

I am glad you had a great Mother's Day! How are you feeling?