This morning I was getting ready to leave for work and couldn't find my keys. I looked everywhere, under the couch cushions, in my purse, on all the counters, I couldn't find them. I called Jay to see if he had them and he told me he didn't. So I looked in the car, low and behold, there they were. Staring up to me where I had put them last night, in the cup holder. They were locked safely in my car. Jay couldn't come help because he was the only one at work and everyone else in the world was asleep, it was only 6:45. So I had to walk the 1.5 miles to Jay's work to get a key and then the 1.5 miles back. Needless to say, I was an hour late for work today. My mind is gone.


4 comments:
oh man, that is the worst! And PS I am so jealous you were in IF for the 4th. I miss Idaho in the summers for some crazy reason... especially the 4th. Do you realize how long its been since we've actually hung out, like old times? Just the girls? Nothing exciting is going on at all in my life. I feel like I live groundhogs day over and over. miss you!
What are the chances - I just read another friend's blog who did the exact same thing! Bummer! Well - I guess that means you were able to skip Turbo Jam! I used to do that all the time - and had a "hide a key" under the car. Unfortunately for me, I would tend to lose it or lock it in the car as well (now I have keyless entry - don't know what I would do without it!)!
2 things.
Lynne & Andy just did the same thing this weekend.
You must have lived in Rexburg before if you put your keys in your cup holder! I do it all the time (and often lock them in) :(
Okay, so heard you were here for the 4th. You little stinker you better call next time. Oh and your think you've lost your mind...just wait til you have kids. I am about ready to be committed.
Post a Comment