Jay and I just got done with our stake's (a church organization) muscial. We had a great time but boy are we glad it is over. We sang "More than Just a Boy" as Mary and Joseph. It is a beautiful song. We had to practice everyday the week of the performance and didn't get home until well after 10 each night, which is way past my bedtime. It was a great experience though and I know we would have regreted not doing it.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Greater Than Us All
Jay and I just got done with our stake's (a church organization) muscial. We had a great time but boy are we glad it is over. We sang "More than Just a Boy" as Mary and Joseph. It is a beautiful song. We had to practice everyday the week of the performance and didn't get home until well after 10 each night, which is way past my bedtime. It was a great experience though and I know we would have regreted not doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish we could have done the musicals when we were there! It just never worked out for us. How wonderful that you were able to sing together! I'm sure it was great :)
So...did the usual protester show up this year? ;)
Post a Comment