
I
love shaved ice.
Unfortunately there is nowhere in Moscow to get one. In Idaho Falls, there are several places but the
BEST place just opened. It is located at the corner of A Street and Memorial Drive. Right along the greenbelt. My little sister just opened this shack and is doing a great job. So if you are in Idaho Falls, stop by, get a shaved ice and say "hi" to my cute little sister for me!
5 comments:
Awwww! Now I want to see a picture of your little sister!!! Do you guys look alike?
Yeah! We will have to check it out. We love snowcones...and I love going to IF to the mall! Thanks for the inside scoop!
I will for sure go there. I LOVE snowcones! When I go to our parents ward sometimes, I cant help but notice your sister and how she looks so much like you. She walked in once and Brian leaned over to me and said "That has got to be Camille's little sister." She is a cutie!
You know you can always come over to our house and get a GREAT shaved ice. : ) I know what it's like to be pregnant during the hot summer months. It would be a good way to cool down, too. And, bonus, it's really easy to get to my house. : )
that is a cute place. FYI - the Chill Box on 6th sells shave ice...at least it's on their window (I went in there once and left without buying anything because they didn't have half of their menu available and that was what I was looking for, but they should have it if you get a craving)
Post a Comment