It's been a long month with a lot happening. Jay graduated from the University of Idaho on May 16 with a degree in Human Resources/Business Management. (I'm sure that isn't the exact title, but it's something along those lines.) I am so proud of him. He has been working full time and going to school full time for the last two years. He decided not to walk at graduation because he thought it would be too long and boring. Since he didn't request the time off he ended up having to work concessions at graduation. Silly guy.
A week after graduation Jay started working for Safeway. He is really enjoying it so far and hopefully they will start scheduling him for some decent hours. So far he has been working 4 p.m. to midnight. I work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. so we don't really get to see each other, which isn't that different than when he was in school.
Last week we moved. It was a mess and I'm so glad it's over. During our cleaning I sat in some bleach cleaner and it, of course, ruined my pants. I am totally bummed because they were nice maternity shorts aka something that actually fit. I labeled things a little obsessivly and was made fun profusely for my labeling, but at least I know what is in every box. Our dishwasher "broke". I say "broke" because it wouldn't work for 4 days so I finally washed all the dishes by hand. When they came to fix the dishwasher, it was working. Ya, real cool. I had a huge roll of industrial saran wrap fall on my itty bitty toe and it either broke or was just bruised really bad.

I'll post pictures of our new place later this week.
We went to Spokane this past week to do session at the temple and to start baby stuff shopping. Wow, I never knew we needed so much stuff. Jay didn't either. He thought the 5 outfits and the few toys we had were going to be sufficient. While we were shopping we had our cute niece Anilyn with us. Greg and Britt were doing a session at the temple so we watched Ani. I was looking at cribs and Ani was shopping for some outfits. She would walk up the aisle, pull an outfit out, look at it, say "oh cute" in her little 18 month old voice. She would then look at the tag and move on to the next outfit. I think Greg and Britt are going to be in trouble with this litte girl!

Well, that is what we have been up to the past few weeks. Our little girl is growing strong. She is kicking a lot more and moving around a lot. My belly continues to grow. I sometimes have people tell me how small I look and other people ask if I'm sure "there's just one". We are very excited for her to join our family in September.


6 comments:
Awwwww... I am so excited for you guys. I am sorry that the whole moving thing turned out to be such a bad deal!! I am glad that Jay got the job with Safeway though and that he is enjoying it. Congrats to him on graduating!!!
September is the perfect month for a first born baby girl. I should know! So excited for you!
Thanks for updating your blog Camille. I was wondering how things were going.
I can't believe people say to you "is there only one is there"
Man and I thought I was bold.
I'm glad you're all moved in. Moving sucks, your right, but once it's done it's great.
You'll make that basement wonderful. Are you liking it so far?
Sorry about your shorts.
CAn you dye all of them?
Keep updating.
Oh yeah and congrats to Jay with his job. I'm REALLY happy he's loving it.
Sorry you don't see each other.
I know how you feel.
Its great to hear an update! and I want MORE pictures of your cute self! You are darling pregnant! Also I am glad to hear that Jay is enjoying his job. I started mine today and it was ok, just a long day. But is should be alright for the time being. I don't have a lot of details to fill you in on, but I will soon! Love ya!
sounds like a busy time for you guys. I totally label like that! -It helped in our 6 moves in 2 years and everyone will appreciate it when you know exactly where everything needs to go. :) you are looking so cute and round! can't wait to see pics of the new place.
Post a Comment