Why is it my map at the bottom of this site shows that 76 people have visited yet I only have four people who leave comments? (Thanks Melissa for always leaving a comment)
I'm curious who is blog stalking us. I'm famous for blog stalking. It's pretty likely I blog stalk you. So how about you show yourself and then maybe, just maybe, I'll admit to stalking you.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Wow, I'd like to know who is blog stalking you from Asia, Europe, and Hawaii!!
Guilty here. I found your blog off of Jade's blog. We had some comm classes together at BYU-Idaho. I am one of the Utah dots :)
Hi Camille,
I peek in on you once or twice a week-- I am in Colorado so that mystery is solved! I love your blog!!
Michelle Hill
Haha! That is funny.. I didn't even know you could look at how many times people look at your blog! I have always looked at your blog a lot.
Ok I'm outted. I look at your blog every time you post.
So I'm one of the Moscow ones.
Unless the Melissa you were talking to happened to be me?
Jokes man jokes.
Ah so we need to hang out sometime.
Are you coming to the party tonight?
You should come dressed as the Hawaiian tourists!
I want Dru to go as Wolverine again.
haha!! I look at your blog all the time and anxiously await your updates! And I leave comments a lot!! :) MISS YOU !!
I check your blog way to often. I really don't have time, but I am just drawn in by your humor and wit. Love ya girl!!
I check your blog every time you update... but I already occasionally leave comments, so that shouldn't be too great a mystery.
Hi Camille - not a regular stalker but a stalker non the less!
Hey yes... Yes i admit i do like stocking your blog. But you have great ideas and always a awesome background.
Post a Comment