
Our ward party was on Friday and Santa Clause made a special guest appearance. All the kids in our ward were so excited to see Santa. Jay was with the kids. I couldn't keep him off poor Santa's lap. I'm pretty sure Santa never thought two adults would be sitting on his lap. Otherwise he might have opted out of this special appearance.
8 comments:
Cute Picture! We're not having Santa this year at our ward party...it's a return to Bethlehem dinner. I think the Bishop was distraught the most over no Santa.
That's an awesome pic.
What a great Santa!
Aww!!! Cute picture Camille, you look so great!!
Camille, you guys are cute. I love your smile in that picture!!!.. so natural :)
You guys are so cute! How fun :)
I love the look on Santa's face! : )
You guys are so cute! What a nice Santa. Love ya and miss ya!
We seriously need to talk Grandma Ila Mae into doing a big reunion. I loved looking at your blog. You are so cute and well so is your hubby ;)
Check out our site when you get a minute!
www.thefamilynichols.com
Post a Comment