We were supposed to go here (Leavenworth) this past weekend.

But the roads looked like this.
After 40 minutes to Colfax from Pullman (normally a 20 minute drive) and passing a serious accident we decided it was best to spend the weekend at home.
We did get our pictures taken.
Thanks Kate Jennings!This weekend is the Rigby Christmas party. I'm very excited for this. They are going to Utah this year to be with Andy and Amanda. Jay and I are heading to Idaho Falls then Sun Valley for Christmas.
It's snowing right now. Winter storm advisory or something. If only they would close the college and send me home for the day.


8 comments:
That's a great family picture. I think the winter storm finally hit everywhere. Drive safe to UT & Idaho Falls.
The picture of you two is adorable. You will make beautfiul babies one day!! Stop by if you have time while you are here, I would love to see your cute face.
Drive Safe! You and Jay belong in a magazine-- you guys are so photogenic!!
Yes be careful on those roads! Yikes! Your pictures turned out fabulous! What a beautiful couple!!
Sweet pic. I think it was a good idea not to go.
I hope we can get outta here tomorrow.
Your family pictures look awesome! I love that one!!! So sad that you couldn't make it to Leavenworth. I have heard it is a really fun little town. You should take us with you when you try to go again!!!
really cute picture!! have a merry christmas!
I love the picture of you and Jay. Classic! Sorry you didn't get to go to Leavenworth. This snow is totally unreal!
Post a Comment