Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Frenzy

Last Sunday we convinced my best friend (next to my Mom) to take our pictures for our family Christmas cards. Some of you may be thinking "What?! She doesn't have them done yet?" while others are thinking "Girl, it's only the first of November, you have at least a month before you need to be thinking about this." Well, for those of you who are thinking I'm behind, they are done. I just need to address the envelopes and wait until December to mail them out. For those of you are thinking I can wait, I am waiting until December 1. I love holidays.
Well, Thanksgiving is alright, but I LOVE Christmas. I love the feeling of Christmas, I love the decorations and gift giving. But what I love most is decorating the tree. Weird, yes, but then I can start wrapping presents and putting them under the tree and oh, it just gives me chills. Last year my roommate, Morgan, made me wait until after Halloween to put up my tree, which would mean if she still lived here, I would be putting it up right now. My my new roommate, Jay, aka my husband, tells me "No"! Can you believe it?! He won't let me put my tree up until after Thanksgiving. I don't understand. The mall is already decorated for Christmas, why can't my house? Needless to say we had to come to a compromise. So right after Thanksgiving dinner I get to put up my tree. :)

Anyhow, we took our family pictures which ended up in a leaf fight. But hey, we had fun. You will be seeing some of these pictures in the Christmas card yet to come. Check your postal boxes on December 3 for the first installment of the Rigby Family Christmas Card.



2 comments:

McKenzie said...

You are crazy! (in a good way!) I will vouch that the Christmas tree was up after Halloween! :) Way to be on top of everything. Cute pics too.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).