
Woot Woot! I've been Officially Tagged! Thanks, Kate!
The rules are:
1. Add a link to your tagger (live lovely) and post these rules,
2. Facts about me: some random, some weird ... all devastatingly interesting.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of my post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs...So here goes:
1: My most embarrassing moment:
While I was reporting in Idaho Falls I had the most embarrassing blonde moment. I was doing a story in Rigby, ID at the National Guard when I realized I locked my keys in the station car. I went to call my father to come help (I had done this many times with my own car so we happend to have a slim jim) when I realized my phone and the station phone were both sitting in the car. The locked car. I went in and asked if I could use the Commanders phone and he graciously let me. For some reason every time I tried calling out I would reach the head honcho dude in Boise. So the military guys all figured they could help me out. So out in front of the Local News 8 car 4 Army guys, in full uniform, tried breaking in. They couldn't do it so they called the Sherriff. He finally got the trunk open for me and there were no keys. We looked everywhere. I was freaking out. I stuck my hands in my back pocket thinking of what I could possibly do to fix the situation when I felt the key. Yep, that's right, in my pocket. I was so humiliated.
2: I Miss:
My cute little family.
3: I wish:
I could spend more time with my husband. One of us is always at work.
4: I crave:
Sugar and Doritos. Sad but true. They are on sale right now at Wal-Mart. Family size bag for 3 bucks.
5: I love:
I'm with Kate on this one, cleaning. Cleaning and Cooking. I know I'm so weird.
6: I am afraid of...
This is a weird one, but I am afraid of spiders, the dark and belly button lint. My uncle found this out several years ago and thought it was hilarious so he would go to the dryer and get the lint from the dryer vent and pull it from his bellybutton. All this just to watch me freak out.
7: I should belong to:
A book club. I read at least one book a week. I hear this will change once I have kids so I have to take full advantage of it while I can.
So now, I tag:
Greg and Britt
Ashley
Jaime
Tiffany
Oh how I wish I knew more people :(
The rules are:
1. Add a link to your tagger (live lovely) and post these rules,
2. Facts about me: some random, some weird ... all devastatingly interesting.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of my post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs...So here goes:
1: My most embarrassing moment:
While I was reporting in Idaho Falls I had the most embarrassing blonde moment. I was doing a story in Rigby, ID at the National Guard when I realized I locked my keys in the station car. I went to call my father to come help (I had done this many times with my own car so we happend to have a slim jim) when I realized my phone and the station phone were both sitting in the car. The locked car. I went in and asked if I could use the Commanders phone and he graciously let me. For some reason every time I tried calling out I would reach the head honcho dude in Boise. So the military guys all figured they could help me out. So out in front of the Local News 8 car 4 Army guys, in full uniform, tried breaking in. They couldn't do it so they called the Sherriff. He finally got the trunk open for me and there were no keys. We looked everywhere. I was freaking out. I stuck my hands in my back pocket thinking of what I could possibly do to fix the situation when I felt the key. Yep, that's right, in my pocket. I was so humiliated.
2: I Miss:
My cute little family.
3: I wish:
I could spend more time with my husband. One of us is always at work.
4: I crave:
Sugar and Doritos. Sad but true. They are on sale right now at Wal-Mart. Family size bag for 3 bucks.
5: I love:
I'm with Kate on this one, cleaning. Cleaning and Cooking. I know I'm so weird.
6: I am afraid of...
This is a weird one, but I am afraid of spiders, the dark and belly button lint. My uncle found this out several years ago and thought it was hilarious so he would go to the dryer and get the lint from the dryer vent and pull it from his bellybutton. All this just to watch me freak out.
7: I should belong to:
A book club. I read at least one book a week. I hear this will change once I have kids so I have to take full advantage of it while I can.
So now, I tag:
Greg and Britt
Ashley
Jaime
Tiffany
Oh how I wish I knew more people :(


1 comment:
YAY! I swear I check everyday for your return! Welcome back! I had no idea that you were in chicago! sweet! I would love love love love love love love to see photos! tell me eveything! I am excited for more posts from you! I'll see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment