Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jack-o-latern dinner


It's been a long time since we have updated our blog. We are still alive and we have done many cool things. I, Camille, just returned from a design conference in Chicago, I will post pictures later. It was amazing. Even more amazing was that Jay survived without me. The house was even clean when I returned. He is so wonderful.

I decided I was going to try out my Mom's creativity and cook dinner in a pumpkin. It turned out wonderful. If any of you would like the recipe, just let me know. The food was great but cooking it and serving it in a pumpkin was what made it wonderful. Thanks for the recipe Mom! This is going to become a tradition in our home.

1 comment:

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

Camille, that sounds like such a fun tradition! I would love the recipe! : )