love it! she has just as big a belly as you do! can't wait to see baby girl #2!
Ah HA! So you ARE pregnant!...I mean... you are... right?LOVES!
Congrats Cami! When are you due? Is it officially another girl? I bet you are super excited!
My money's on Madi popping first. :-)
cute :)
love this! Hope you are well :)
what? I so don't have the social skills I use to!!! I didn't even know you were preggers!!!! congrats! when are you due?
so cute! we love it!
I think this picture is so freaking awesome! I love it! You two are so cute being "prego" together :-)
I lOVE this picture. It is adorable.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
love it! she has just as big a belly as you do! can't wait to see baby girl #2!
Ah HA! So you ARE pregnant!
...I mean... you are... right?
LOVES!
Congrats Cami! When are you due? Is it officially another girl? I bet you are super excited!
My money's on Madi popping first. :-)
cute :)
love this! Hope you are well :)
what? I so don't have the social skills I use to!!! I didn't even know you were preggers!!!! congrats! when are you due?
so cute! we love it!
I think this picture is so freaking awesome! I love it! You two are so cute being "prego" together :-)
I lOVE this picture. It is adorable.
Post a Comment