I just found this new webiste, that has wonderful cooking recipes, epicurious.com, might I recommend that everyone check it out? Today they are featuring Creme' Bulee French Toast, guess what we are having for breakfast tomorrow?! I am so excited to try them. I must be on a cooking kick right now, since my last post was about cooking too. Really I am just craving sweets right now. Oh what I would give for that cupcake to be sitting in front of me right now.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Chocolate Heaven
I just found this new webiste, that has wonderful cooking recipes, epicurious.com, might I recommend that everyone check it out? Today they are featuring Creme' Bulee French Toast, guess what we are having for breakfast tomorrow?! I am so excited to try them. I must be on a cooking kick right now, since my last post was about cooking too. Really I am just craving sweets right now. Oh what I would give for that cupcake to be sitting in front of me right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment