
I've been wanting to go sledding pretty bad lately, which will come as a shock to
everyone who knows me. Last weekend we finally did it. On Saturday I decided we were too busy. Monday we didn't have to work or go to school so we went. In 13 degree weather we went sledding. When I say sledding I mean walking up the hill and going down, walking up, going down, walking up, going down, going inside for hot chocolate. It took me longer to put all the clothes on to stay warm then it did to actually do the sledding.
1 comment:
like i don't remember you camille! how are you cute girl? looks like you got married and could you get a cuter blog?!! doesn't surprise me that it's perfect!
ana is sitting here wondering who you were and i was trying to jog her memory. pulling taffy finally did it.
hope you are well!
Post a Comment