Monday, August 13, 2007
Painting Mishap Take 2
Tyler is finally home and we are so excited! Jay and I decided to make a huge Welcome Home sign so celebrate the occasion. I rolled out the paper and sat down to make my beautiful sign when the paint just wouldn't come out.
You see, I am a dumb blonde and when the paint wouldn't come out I quickly squeezed the bottle as hard as I could. Needless to say the paint squirted all over the carpet, couch and myself. All we could do was laugh, then go to Wal-mart for more paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Jay, keep the paint away from her. She looks dangerous. Hope you both are well. About time you had a new post! :)
Dear Camille
Will you ever learn that you are not supposed to paint in the house? :P
I love it!
Morgan
oh camille! You're so stinkin cute! How sweet of you to make tyler a welcome home sign, with background story and all!
Post a Comment